|Notification Lamp||Flashes for notifications while Display is off. Lights while charging.|
|Earpiece/Speaker||Hear the other party's voice here.|
|Proximity/Light Sensor||Detects surrounding brightness to automatically adjust Display or backlight and prevent Touchscreen misoperation during a call.|
|Front Camera||Use to shoot still images, videos of yourself, etc.|
|Display||Touchscreen-type display, operate with your fingers on Display.|
|Second Mic||Reduces noise for calling.|
|Headphone Port||Connect commercially available headphones.|
|Internal Antenna/GPS Antenna Area||Internal Antennas for calls, data communication, and GPS.|
|Wi-Fi/Bluetooth® Antenna Area||Internal Antenna for Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth® features.|
|Camera||Capture still images and videos.|
|NFC / Osaifu-Keitai® Detection Area||Hold up to a reader/writer to use NFC / Osaifu-Keitai®.|
|Internal Antenna Area||Internal Antenna for calls and data communication.|
|Flash/Photo Light||Use as camera flash when taking photos, etc.|
|SIM Card/SD Card Slot||Insert SIM Card/SD Card.|
|Speaker||Listen to music as well as video, etc. audio.|
|USB Type-C™ Port||Connect USB Type-C cable (commercially available), etc.|
|Volume/Zoom Up/Down Key||Adjust Volume.
Adjust Zoom while using Camera.
|Power Key/Screen Lock Key/Fingerpr int Sensor||Long Press for power on/off.
Turn Display on/off.
Or, use Fingerprint authentication.
Inserting SIM Card
SIM Card is an IC card containing phone number and other customer information.
Always unmount SD Card beforehand.
- Pull SD Card Tray out from handset
- Pull SIM Card/SD Card Slot Cover out straight using fingernail in groove.
- Pull SIM Card Tray out from handset
- Pull SIM Card Tray out straight using fingernail in projecting part.
- Set SIM Card into SIM Card Tray with IC chip facing up
- Check SIM Card orientation by notch.
- Make sure SIM Card is in Tray securely.
- Holding handset held level, press SIM Card Tray in straight
- Check Tray orientation.
- Press SD Card Tray in straight
SIM Card is inserted.
- Check Tray orientation.
- Press firmly where circled ○, and make sure there is no gap between handset and SIM Card/SD Card Slot Cover.
Handling SIM Card
For SIM Card handling, see following items.
- IC chip
For SIM Card handling, see Ymobile Website.
- Always keep the IC chip clean.
- Wipe clean with a dry, soft cloth.
- Avoid applying labels. May damage SIM Card.
SIM Card Cautions
Observe the following when using SIM Card.
- Customer is responsible for any damage caused by inserting SIM Card in an other-brand IC card reader, etc. Ymobile Corp. is not responsible in such case.
- SIM Card is the property of Ymobile Corp.
- SIM is replaceable (at cost) in case of loss/damage.
- Return SIM Card to Ymobile Corp. when cancelling subscription.
- Returned SIM Cards are recycled for environmental purposes.
- Note that SIM Card specifications and performance may change without notice.
- It is recommended that you keep a separate copy of information that is stored on SIM Card. Ymobile Corp. is not responsible for damages from stored information that is lost.
- Always follow emergency procedures to suspend service if your SIM Card or handset (SIM Card inserted) is lost/stolen. For details, contact Customer Service.
- Long Press Power Key until handset vibrates once
Lock Screen appears.
- Startup wizard appears for the first time handset is powered on. Follow onscreen instructions.
- Battery level is not sufficient if low battery indicator appears when Power Key is Pressed with handset powered off. Charge Internal Battery.
To view the regulatory compliance mark
- Find and tap SettingsSystemCertificates
Regulatory compliance mark such as FCC ID is displayed on the screen.